Graphic design and coding
3 Rue Valette
mail [at] pbernhard . com
- participating at PrePostPrint, 20. - 21.10.2017, Gaîté Lyrique, Paris (FR)
- almoist.com, chatroom for the users of the perfume / olfactory circumstance Almoist.
- DOF, development of a typeface for the exhibition / research project The Weathers They Live In (twtli.nicolaarthen.com). Throughout the project's multiple stages, the typeface and its applications were constantly developed and updated. Floorplan (A4), further details, source code and font styles are available at github.com/paulbernhard/dof.
- Kawa (front) and Kawa (back), double-sided offset-print, drawn and written on offset plate (ed. 120).
- Identity for the contemporary art space PC, Cran Gevrier (FR). Stickers, postcard (A5) and poster (A1). Due to an early lack of resources to support a handmade identity, the PC (Print Capsule) should handle any of the art space's future communication / media (e.g. generated sticker). (in collaboration with Julie Héneault and Raoul Audouin)
- Charlie & I, short story written for the publication Finissage (Page 11 and Page 12) by collective Physical Culture (physicalculture.nl).
- hammann-von-mier.com, online archive based on loose associations for the artist collective Hammann & von Mier.
- bahrainpavilion2015.bh, website for the Bahran Pavilion at the Expo Milan 2015. (in collaboration with Mevis & Van Deursen)
- Identity for the Munich-based label Molten Moods (moltenmoods.de). Designs for the releases MM3 (Deskjet), MM2 and MM1.
- MECHANICAL DISCIPLINE…, research project natural growth and straightening of wooden sticks. Bending (1) and Bending (2), one of the sticks in front of the grid from front and side, grid and steam chamber, sound piece.
- Translate the book Donkedelico by Shinro Ohtake and Yamantaka Eye.